The world in which we work is changing rapidly. Many organizations also see a greater number of people working from home in the future. This means that a new, more hybrid working environment is created. With different challenges and new needs in terms of facilities when it comes to effective collaboration.
How do you set up the entire office flexibly so that there is room for interaction, coming together, sharing knowledge and focused working, in combination with a stable home workplace? Specifically you can think of:
- questions about facilities for (digital) collaboration
- focus areas and concentration workplaces
- sit / stand workstations
- upgrade existing rooms, including Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- acoustic challenges
- central communication rooms / studios / virtual or hybrid events
- questions about the possibility of cross-platform video communication, such as via Pexip Cloud
- questions about the possibilities for live streaming or a webinar
Our specialists are happy to think along with you about your hybrid office model and about your communication challenges when it comes to virtual and hybrid events.
Ask your question using the form below. We do our utmost to contact you as soon as possible.
It doesn’t matter what question you have. A user question, technical question or question about which solution is best for your situation. We ensure that your question is answered quickly.